Thank you for your interest in the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
As you begin your application, there are a few things you should know:
• You can start and return to your application at your own pace. Just keep your username and PIN handy to re-access your application once you’ve got it started.
• Your username can contain no more than 9 characters
• Your PIN must contain 6 numbers
• All information provided in the application process is transmitted through a secure server.
• Our admissions staff will be able to review your application only after you have completed and submitted it.
• Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email with a link to pay your application fee. We cannot process your application until we receive your application fee.
We look forward to receiving your application soon.